Paul Thomas Wasilewski, better known as Paul Wesley, was born July 23rd, 1982. He was born in New Brunswick, New Jersey. However, Paul was raised in Marlboro, New Jersey. Paul’s mother and father migrated from Poland, so they would frequently all go back to Poland for vacations during his youth.
So how was Paul made into the American icon he is known as today? Well, while in high school Paul took up theater studies. He went to such schools as ; Christian Brothers Academy, Marlboro High School, and Lakewood Prep. However, because of his hectic theatricals agenda, he attended a variety of different schools. He went to Rutgers University – but, because he was presented many different parts in television and movies, he chose to drop out after a single semester. Today, he is now an actor, producer and a director! A few of the many roles Wesley is known for are :
- The Vampire Diaries (2009)
- Before I Disappear (2014)
- Amira and Sam (2014)
- Cal In Camo (2017)
The roles that Paul Wesley has played in these assortments of movies, television shows and plays are:
- In the television show “The Vampire Diaries”, Wesley plays the role of the good vampire brother named Stefan.
- In the movie “Before I Disappear”, Paul plays the owner of the bowling alley named Gideon.
- In the movie “Amira and Sam”, Paul plays the role of Charlie, who is Sam’s cousin.
- In the theater play “Cal In Camo”, Paul Wesley plays the role of Flynt, which is Cal’s brother.
Today, 35 year old Wesley lives from city to city between Los Angeles, New York City and Atlanta, where his various roles frequently take place. Paul speaks fluent English, as well as Polish. He has one older sister as well as two younger sisters, making him the only boy child in the family.